Wasatch Crest’s Marketing Director, Matt Borget, overviewed our admissions process. He discussed:
- How our admissions process works — clinically, medically, and financially
- What individuals are responsible for during the admissions process
- How the admissions process may vary for different individuals
- Common obstacles faced when attempting to secure treatment for individuals and strategies to overcome them
- How we communicate and work with referents during the admissions process
You can watch Matt’s presentation below.
About the Author
Matt Borget — Marketing Director
Having worked in the substance abuse treatment space since 2015, Matt has extensive experience in community outreach, admissions, and marketing for addiction recovery centers. At Wasatch Crest, Matt oversees the marketing department which includes business development, admissions, and alumni programming. Matt enjoys working with the team at Wasatch Crest, as well as supporting clients and their families through the treatment process. Matt is a die-hard Utah Jazz fan. His favorite hobbies are traveling and camping with his wife, and they visit Hawaii as often as possible.