“Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair, but manifestations of strength and resolution.” -Kahil Gilbran
Wasatch Crest is a drug and alcohol addiction treatment program offering the full continuum of care through respect, dignity and compassion.
Here at WCR, it’s not business; it’s a labor of meaning, honor and love. Although we are a group of specialized professionals, it is each of our personal missions to give back by helping others overcome their addictions.
Many of us at Wasatch have been impacted by addiction in one way or another. We understand what it means to fight for our lives and the lives of those we love in most ways others cannot understand.
We want you to know, there is hope. That hope is the disease of addiction is manageable. How does Wasatch begin to help addicts and families to establish recovery?
We empower clients, families and staff to create a new story. Our clinical programs target the biological, behavioral, and interpersonal origins of addiction. We
inspire change through education, acceptance and compassion for our clients, family and staff. Utilizing clinically robust services and adventure guided experiences in our picturesque setting, we begin to create a new story of recovery.
In addition to creating a new story and a better way to live, we pledge to a number of principles and values:
- Be willing to serve, not just provide a service.
- Always put clients first.
- Grow and evolve WCR’s character of integrity amongst staff, clients and other professionals.
- Honor ethical behavior by carrying out the highest form of standards.
- Seek significant positive impact in our community rather than business success.
- Treat clients and their families as we would like to be treated, with the utmost respect and dignity.
- Measure our success by the success and progress of our patients and alumni.
- Choose to concentrate solely on providing the best possible treatment.
- We will take heart and have the courage to always speak the truth and operate from a place of transparency.