“Change and growth take place when a person has risked himself and dares to become involved with experimenting with his own life.” -Herbert Otto
Just like you, we want the best for your clients and patients. Your relationship is important to us. We understand the connection between you and your client or patient and want to cultivate a story of holistic recovery as a team. If you insist only the best treatment for your client, Wasatch Crest Recovery is your ally. Our individualized addiction treatment programs are designed by our full-time staff of master therapists who use the latest research to help every patient through recovery.
Please review the information below to answer your questions about our specialized treatment for your patient. If you have additional questions or would prefer to speak with us, simply call us at 800-385-3507.
How does Wasatch Crest Recovery approach recovery from addiction?
Treatment at Wasatch Crest Recovery is based on comprehensive assessments and personalized treatment plans. Individual, family and experiential therapies as well as support systems such as 12-steps are heavily integrated into individualized treatment plans that guide clients into a lasting recovery through a full continuum of residential and outpatient care.
Every client at Wasatch Crest Recovery receives a complete assessment, which is used to create an individualized treatment plan according to their needs. While there is no one-size-fits-all program, you can expect treatments to include:
- Supervised withdrawal stabilization (detoxification)
- Intensive one-on-one patient therapy
- Dialectical behavioral therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Acceptance and commitment therapy
- Adventure based experiential therapies
- Family or spousal therapy and support
- 12-step, SMART recovery and other support systems
- Wellness, nutrition and stress management techniques
- Yoga and meditation
- Sweat lodge
- Life skills
- Comprehensive transitional living plans
- Relapse prevention skills, resources and tools
- Community engagement
- Active alumni programs
Our undeniably unique setting and amenities includes:
- An intimate boutique setting of Three-to-one patient/therapist ratio
- Specially trained nurses
- Staffed M.D.
- Full continuum of care
- A serene campus 30 minutes east of Salt Lake City
- Holistic health and wellness services
- Walking and jogging trails
- Chef-prepared meals
Will I be involved in my patient’s treatment?
You decide if and how much you are involved in your patient’s/client’s care at Wasatch Crest Recovery. We can do a complete transfer of care, or design their treatment plan to involve you, with proper patient consent.
As the referring professional, you can expect:
- A prompt response from Wasatch Crest Recovery’s Clinical Director
- A streamlined, hassle-free intake process
- Help with any special concerns or needs regarding our program
- Guidance for your patients in obtaining maximum health insurance benefits
- Ongoing collaboration with you throughout each patient’s treatment
We are dedicated to working with you to define a specific treatment approach with your patients/clients. We are highly communicative with both referring professionals and patients’ families before admission, during residential treatment and during ongoing outpatient care. As the recovery team, we are a source of advice and guidance, frequently working with outside physicians, psychiatrists, attorneys, judges and other referring professionals.
Our goal is the same as your goal: give your patients/clients the best possible opportunity for a positive, lifelong sober lifestyle and outcome.
Will Wasatch Crest Recovery send my patient back to me?
Absolutely! We are here to help your patient through addiction recovery—your expertise is crucial to them. Our mission is to build a strong relationship for the greatest good.
Will I receive a discharge summary and aftercare plan for my patient?
Yes, it is important to us that you receive discharge and aftercare information. We will collaborate with you during any and every step of your patient’s/client’s treatment at your request, per HIPAA federal and state guidelines. We all care tremendously about each and every client and work hard at giving them the life of recovery they deserve, you are part of that gift.
How does your admission process work?
- Call our Director of Intake at 800-385-3507. Our intake specialist will collect basic information, arrange for assessment or admittance and will answer any questions about our levels of care, treatment program and outpatient services.
- If you prefer to have patients contact us directly, please advise them to include your name and contact information as the referring professional. We will request a signed consent form allowing us to exchange information with you.
- Families can also speak to our specialized intake team regarding our program and funding information.
- Your single point of contact will be your patient’s lead counselor throughout their stay and beyond if need be.
How long is your treatment program?
We will thoroughly assess and provide an individualized treatment plan, which will determine level and length of treatment. We take in consideration that substance addiction damages the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual, so each treatment plan is based on the severity of addiction and time it will take for each condition to heal. For inpatient treatment, we recommend a minimum stay of 90 days, but extending this stay can greatly improve your patient’s long-term sobriety. Additional therapies and treatments may vary.
Will my patient/client be comfortable at Wasatch Crest Recovery?
Our facility provides a rare environment conducive to health and healing. Our campus, a former working bed and breakfast is a versed residential facility staffed by an M.D., nurses and therapists in a peaceful, beautiful setting.
Wasatch Crest Recovery offers a level of exclusivity with a limit capacity to 20 patients. We offer chef-prepared meals, a community garden, soulful mountainous views, and a warp around patio perfect for a quite retreat. Our patients are treated with respect, dignity, and compassion. We strive to make them feel as comfortable as possible while they work to recover and heal.
Do you accept my patient’s insurance?
Wasatch Crest Recovery is out-of-network with insurance companies so that our addiction treatment experts can determine what type of treatment is necessary, versus allowing insurance to dictate how many days a patient can stay and what types of treatment will be covered.
This does not mean the patient’s insurance is not an option: Wastach Crest Recovery has an insurance department devoted to finding reimbursements for every patient. In fact, most of our patients with insurance are able to receive some level of reimbursement for our treatment services.
Please know that the Wasatch Crest Recovery intake team is available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have. Just call 800-385-3507.
We would also love to see you!