"We Cannot Become What We Want, by Remaining What We Are."
Our Rehab Packing List Will Help You Prepare for Your Journey Toward Healing and Recovery.
What to Bring to Rehab:
Recovery is an opportunity to leave the everyday stresses and distractions behind. Here is a list of basic items we suggest you consider packing for your stay.
- Be prepared to dress comfortably, casually, and modestly.
- Apparel should be seasonably appropriate for Utah’s warm summers and cool winters. In the winter, we suggest bringing a winter coat, winter boots, gloves and beanies.
- We encourage pajamas since most dormitory rooms are shared.
- Hats may be worn except during group sessions.
- Bare midriffs, short skirts or shorts, sleeveless shirts, and sagging pants are not allowed in public areas.
- Bring adequate supplies of basic products normally used.
- Any items containing alcohol in the ingredient list will be locked up with medications.
- We offer weekly shopping trips to Wal-Mart, a privilege dependent on individual behavior.
Acceptable Optional Items
- Journals, notebooks and diaries (strongly recommended)
- Portable music players with music pre-loaded on them (with no Wi-Fi)
- Cigarettes or e-cigarettes
- Appropriate books and reading materials, at the discretion of the treatment team
- All medications must be in their original packaging.
- Prescription medications must have their original label.
- When possible, bring a copy of the doctor’s original prescription.
- Prescriptions are filled at Park City Pharmacy (435-776-7525).
- Modest amounts of cash or credit cards can be helpful to pay for personal items.
- Cash, credit or debit cards are accepted for those who pay their own insurance premiums during treatment.
- Park City Pharmacy accepts credit card information to be kept on file to pay for medications or co-pays in advance.
- Credit card or access to a credit card number for pharmacy items
- Cash ($50-$100) for pharmacy items
- Identification items such as driver’s license and social security card
- Health insurance cards or a photo of the front and back of your card
- Payment information
- Details concerning upcoming court dates or open charges
- Contact information for probation officers, caseworkers or others who require evidence of treatment
Strictly Prohibited Items
- Alcohol, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- Cameras or electronics with Wi-Fi, which can create a safety or confidentiality hazard
- Cell phones are locked up upon arrival; accessibility is at the discretion of the treatment team.
- Fitness supplements, including protein powders, pre-workout, and branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs). Fitness supplements may be allowed if pre-packaged and self-contained, such as protein shakes in sealed bottles.
- Sexual items such as pornographic images or sex toys
Please be aware that all items, rooms and persons are subject to search at any time.