About Therapeutic Modalities
At Wasatch Crest Recovery, we specialize in treating adult men and women suffering from the effects of substance use disorders. Additionally, and importantly, our dual-diagnosis treatment addresses the underlying co-occurring challenges often associated with addiction.
We fully assess and develop a comprehensive and collaborative treatment plan to meet the individual needs of each client. Our safe and caring environment is built on a foundation of stability and accountability. We empower all individuals to find their passion and purpose and create a new story for their lives.
Elements of our therapeutic programs include:
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Adventure Based Experiential Therapy
- 12-Step Immersion
- Yoga and Meditation
- Sweat Lodge
- Family and Relationship Therapies
- Active Alumni Programs and Events
- Community-Service Opportunities
- Relapse Prevention Strategies
- Life Skills Coaching